Mr. Effres alerted to me the fact that our Flickr account limits the number of sets to 3. I have therefore upgraded our account to Pro—Pro!—which gives us unlimited sets. It should go into effect soon.....
If it's still a problem on, say, Thursday evening, someone let me know, please.
Go well. Be smart.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
- Images can be found and/or made.
- Images may be stills from films ripped shamelessly out of context.
- Images may be from radically discrepant sources—the news, art, a film, your own photos.
- The images in relationship to each other should make the argument.
- Try NOT to have the images be evidence of your written argument. Just looking at your images should make your argument.