DUE: Tuesday, December 16 by 3:00 pm, in my mailbox in the Rhetoric office.
NO LATE PAPERS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Failure to do the paper will result in an F for the class.
Create an image essay. That is, create an argument using images. To augment this image essay, write a paper in which you proffer your argument in words.
Details: Creating an image essay
Use this Flickr.com account
un: rhet140 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Upload your images with a title that includes YOUR FULL NAME in parentheses, e.g., Glowing Duck (Daniel Coffeen).
- When you’re done uploading all the images in your essay, click “Organize.”
- From the tabs at the top of the page, click “Sets.”
- Now, in the upper right hand corner of the page, you’ll see “Create new set”: click it.
- You’ll then see all the images at the bottom of the page. Drag the ones you want to include in the gray area. You can drag and drop to specify the order.
- On the left, in the beige/yellow box, write a title with your name in parentheses.
- Write whatever copy you see fit; you can include your entire essay there, if you like—but you still have to hand in a hard copy.
- Write no more than two pages with the same stipulations as before—
- 1-inch margins on the top and bottom; 1.25 on the sides;
- page numbers;
- 11-point font;
- NO title page; include the title on the first page along with your name, the date, the class, my name.